William O. Reed, Jr., MD
William O. Reed, Jr., M.D., is a surgeon primarily practicing minimally invasive spinal and upper extremity surgery. He has spent the last 32 years focused on achieving best outcomes for his patients.
- Orthopedic surgery
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
- Dr. Reed has traveled nationally and internationally educating surgeons in the newest techniques in Minimally Invasive and Laparoscopic Spine Surgery.
- Member, International Society for Minimal Intervention in Spinal Surgery
- Member, North American Spine Society
Click Below to See Reviews for Dr. Reed
Education & Certificates
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Missouri‐Columbia School of Medicine, 1977
- General Surgery Residency, University of Missouri‐Columbia, 1977‐1979
- Orthopaedics Residency, Duke University, 1979‐1983
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Subspecialty Certificate in Surgery of the Hand