Anthony LaSalle, DDS
Director of Pain Management
Dr. Anthony LaSalle has been one of the most prestigious pain management practitioners and anesthesiologists in the Kansas City area for nearly 40 years. Dr. LaSalle is board certified by the National Board of Anesthesiology, and has served as Chief of Anesthesia at Overland Park Regional Medical Center, Medical Staff President at Cushing Memorial Hospital, and as a member of the Medical Executive Committee at the Overland Park Surgery Center.
Dr. LaSalle holds extensive experience and expertise in all areas of pain management. He has been on the forefront of many groundbreaking pain management procedures in the specialty and is one of Kansas City’s leading practitioners for spinal cord stimulation and peripheral neurostimulation.
Education & Memberships
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, University of Missouri School of Dentistry
- Anesthesiology Residency, University of Kansas School of Medicine
- Certified to Practice Medical Anesthesiology in the state of Kansas by the Kansas State Board of Healing Arts
- Diplomat; American Academy of Pain Management
- Diplomat; National Board of Anesthesiology
- Fellow: American Society of Dentists Anesthesiologists
- Secretary-Treasurer, Greater Kansas City Society of Pain Management
- Member: American Dental Association