James Sigler, MD, FAAPMR, PE
Interventional Pain, Spine, Sports Medicine
Dr. Sigler is board certified in PM&R and sports medicine, specializing in pain medicine, spine and sports medicine. He treats a variety of spine and pain conditions, including neck, back, hip, joint and muscle pain using interventional pain procedures such as epidural steroid injections, nerve blocks, spinal cord stimulators and minimally invasive surgery.
- I believe in providing the most advanced, evidence-based medical options for diagnosis and treatment of spine and sports-related pain. I treat every patient like they were a member of my family.
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Kansas School of Medicine
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency, Kansas University Medical Center – Kansas City, Kansas
- Sports & Spine Medicine Fellowship, Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago, Northwestern University – Chicago, Illinois
- American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- ABPMR board certification in Sports Medicine