Glenn Amundson, MD
Orthopedic Spine Surgeon
Spine surgery including all reconstructive spinal surgery techniques, for optimal outcomes and revision of previous failed surgery. Dr. Amundson is also very well versed in workers’ compensation and independent medical evaluations.
Dr. Amundson has dedicated his practice to treatment of adult spinal disorders of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine throughout his entire professional career.
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Iowa Medical College
- General Surgery Residency, Naval Hospital San Diego, San Diego, CA
- Orthopedics Residency, Naval Hospital San Diego, San Diego, CA
- Spine Fellowship, University of California, San Diego
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Society of Military Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Southern Medical Society
- Kansas Orthopedic Society
- Greater Kansas City Orthopedic Society