Deborah Ruggles, MD
Dr. Ruggles brings diverse experience to BVSA with her Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation background. Dr. Ruggles treats patients with chronic pain at BVSA Multi-specialty clinic in Overland Park, KS.
Dr. Ruggles coordinates the Headache Management clinic at BVSA, evaluating and treating all types of chronic headache to help patients find consistent long-term relief.
Education & Memberships
- Combined Baccalaureate Doctor of Medicine, University of Missouri- Kansas City
- Bachelor of Arts, Biology, University of Missouri- Kansas City
- Bachelor of Arts, Chemistry, University of Missouri- Kansas City
- Physical Medicine and Rehab Fellowship, Mayo Clinic Foundation, Rochester, MN
- Physical Medicine and Rehab Residency, Kansas University Medical Center
- Board Certified by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation